- Tick off lots of Soweto highlights in a day—such as Mandela House
- No need to organize bike rental—it’s included
- Find out about the Noble Peace Prize winners who called Soweto Home
- Learn about local food and nightlife spots, such as Meadowlands East Zone 4
Departure & Return
For all bookings for booking JHB to Soweto like a local.
For all Soweto walking tours.
All Scooter tours & Bike tours start from Book Ibhoni on Villakazi Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Honest Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.