5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Holiday Inn Johannesburg Airport, an IHG hotel , 100 North Rand Road Bardene, Boksburg 1459 South Africahotels Guest houses Private homes Backpackers Guest lodge
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Swangs safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lesedi cultural village tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lesedi cultural village tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lesedi cultural village tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lesedi cultural village tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lesedi cultural village tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgBus Tours - GautengHalf-day Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaHalf-day Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethHalf-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Walter Sisulu National Botanical GardenJames Hall Museum of TransportPilanesberg National ParkCarlton CentreSAB World of BeerOrigins CentreRhino and Lion Nature ReserveJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamConstitution HillHartbeespoort Dam Nelson Mandela BridgeMontecasino Bird GardensOld Fort Prison ComplexWorkers' MuseumLiliesleafJohannesburg ZooHillbrow TowerAha Lesedi Cultural VillageNewtownMuseum Africa