4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With so much to do in Johannesburg, it can be hard for first-time visitors to know where to start exploring. This Johannesburg guided tour removes the guesswork by taking you to the city’s must-see sights such as Constitution Hill and the Nelson Mandela Bridge, all while pointing out restaurants, bars, and shopping centers that highlight the city’s booming urban culture.
- Johannesburg sightseeing tour is a great introduction for new visitors
- Ideal overview of Johannesburg in just a few hours
- See Constitution Hill, the Jazz Walk of Fame, and other top sights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for stress-free transportation
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Free Onboard Uncapped WiFi
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please note that pick up times will vary depending on your location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoAfrika Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Johannesburg Half Day Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Johannesburg Half Day Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Johannesburg Half Day Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Johannesburg Half Day Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Johannesburg Half Day Small Group Tour
4 hours 35 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes