5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Honest Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Re-Discovering Johannesburg & Cape Town?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Re-Discovering Johannesburg & Cape Town?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Re-Discovering Johannesburg & Cape Town?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Re-Discovering Johannesburg & Cape Town?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Re-Discovering Johannesburg & Cape Town
2 hours 30 minutes
1 day 12 hours
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgCape TownBus Tours - GautengTuk Tuk Tours - GautengWalking Tours - GautengHistorical Tours - GautengHalf-day Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaTuk Tuk Tours - PretoriaWalking Tours - PretoriaHistorical Tours - PretoriaHalf-day Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethTuk Tuk Tours - Port ElizabethWalking Tours - Port ElizabethHistorical Tours - Port ElizabethHalf-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Satyagraha HouseMandela HouseOld Fort Prison ComplexLiliesleafGold Reef City Aha Lesedi Cultural VillageNelson Mandela BridgeMontecasino Bird GardensJohannesburg ZooSAB World of BeerOrigins CentreWorkers' MuseumMuseum AfricaHillbrow TowerRhino and Lion Nature ReserveJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamConstitution HillWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenCarlton CentreHartbeespoort Dam