- Refreshments as you watch the balloon being inflated
- Sunrise takeoff for views of the Magaliesberg Mountains
- Sparkling wine toast and full English breakfast
- Private balloon ride for just you and your party
Departure & Return
General meeting point is Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa From Johannesburg International Airport (approx. 1 hour) From Johannesburg / Sandton / Fourways (Approx. 20 – 35min)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests with any medical conditions, that they feel AirVentures should be made aware of, accept the responsibility to advise us accordingly.
- All passengers must be able to stand for the duration of the flight, and must be able to enter and exit the basket.
- To conform with the industry accepted practice, we consider it unsafe to fly when pregnant.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 7 years are not permitted to fly.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates all year round, please dress appropriately. Flat shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AirVentures Hot Air Ballooning CC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff