- Visit two top attractions: Cradle of Humankind and Lesedi Cultural Village
- Explore the fascinating Maropeng Visitor Centre and Sterkfontein Caves
- Discover the culture and traditions of the Zulu, Xhosa, and Besotho people
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Departure & Return
You will be picked up in a Johannesburg Establishment to begin the tour
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I will warn you the cave portion is not for anyone with any health limiting issues." See review