5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
This is a traditional cocktail from Brazil, also known as ‘Peasant’s Drink’.The Caipirinha contains a whole lime, sugar and spirit.
It is believed that it was Count Camillo Negroni who asked the bartender at the Casoni bar in Florence in 1919 for a splash of gin in his Americano.
In the 17th century Admiral Drake of the British Navy offered sailors a mixture of mint & rum to eliminate stomach & respiratory problems.
transport to and from the BarSchool
Departure & Return
9 Langwa St, Strydompark, Randburg, 2169, South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shaker SA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cocktail Masterclass Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cocktail Masterclass Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cocktail Masterclass Johannesburg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cocktail Masterclass Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cocktail Masterclass Johannesburg
7 hours 1 minute
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeJohannesburgCooking Classes - GautengCooking Classes - PretoriaCooking Classes - Port ElizabethCategory
Old Fort Prison ComplexJames Hall Museum of TransportPilanesberg National ParkGold Reef City Satyagraha HouseNewtownOrigins CentreHillbrow TowerRhino and Lion Nature ReserveNelson Mandela BridgeWorkers' MuseumHartbeespoort Dam SAB World of BeerLiliesleafCarlton CentreWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenConstitution HillJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamMontecasino Bird GardensJohannesburg Zoo