- Spectacular views of the Blyde River Canyon along the Panorama Route
- Guided game drives and walks: maximum opportunities to spot Africa’s Big Five
- Great-value tour includes camping accommodation and all activities
- Convenient airport pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- On the first night you will be staying in an air-conditioned en-suite chalet at Tremisana Lodge.
- For the subsequent 3 nights you will be staying in our equipped canvas tents at Marc's Camp. Each tented unit has bed and bedding, electric light, fan and plugs and has its own deck. There are mosquito nets above the beds or on windows and door openings. The tented units share 3 showers and 3 toilets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff