- Extended tour: maximum opportunities to spot Africa’s Big Five
- Guided game drives including sunrise and sundowner excursions
- Great-value tour includes accommodation, most meals, and all activities
- Convenient airport pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari.