3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Secure a chance to see South Africa’s acclaimed wildlife on a private 3-day tour of the famous Kruger National Park. The park’s remote location makes it an intimidating trip on your own, but by booking a private tour that includes transportation from Johannesburg you don’t have to worry about any of the logistics. This makes the tour ideal for visitors who want to see the sights without the hassles.
- Enjoy a 3-day safari in Kruger National Park
- Spending two nights in the park increases your chances of spotting Africa’s “big five”
- Accommodations, meals, and game drives are included so you don’t have to worry about added costs
- Johannesburg hotel and airport pickup make the tour hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation INSIDE Kruger Park
Transport in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
Daily Guided Safari Game Drives
Johannesburg/ Pretoria Hotel or airport drop off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from all hotels and addresses around Johannesburg and surrounding suburbs
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balanta Imagine Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3 Day Kruger Park Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3 Day Kruger Park Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3 Day Kruger Park Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3 Day Kruger Park Safari from Johannesburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are looking for a professional, organized and passionate company for a safari I highly recommend Balanta Imagine Safaris and Lerato as your guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3 Day Kruger Park Safari from Johannesburg
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursAttractions & MuseumsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJohannesburgNature and Wildlife - GautengMulti-day Tours - GautengAttractions & Museums - GautengNature and Wildlife - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - PretoriaAttractions & Museums - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethAttractions & Museums - Port ElizabethCategory
Montecasino Bird GardensHartbeespoort Dam Gold Reef City Walter Sisulu National Botanical GardenWorkers' MuseumJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamMuseum AfricaPilanesberg National ParkJames Hall Museum of TransportCarlton CentreNelson Mandela BridgeSatyagraha HouseRhino and Lion Nature ReserveSAB World of BeerOld Fort Prison ComplexLiliesleafNewtownHillbrow TowerMandela HouseConstitution Hill