3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Arranging a multi-day safari in Kruger National Park on your own can be a difficult task, but this 3-day tour from Johannesburg is a breeze with all details arranged in advance. Take multiple safari game drives in off-road vehicles to seek out Africa's Big 5, learning about the animals through guided commentary along the way. You'll also take a sunrise bush walk, enjoy a bush barbecue, and stop by Blyde River Canyon for some sightseeing to finish out this jam-packed tour.
- Two nights of accommodation arranged in advance
- Two game drives and a sunrise bush walk to experience the national park in multiple ways
- Some meals provided per itinerary, including a bush-style barbecue
- Round-trip transportation from Johannesburg city or the airport
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel and/or Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch on transfer days and days in Kruger (we will stop at places where lunch can be purchased)
Flight to South Africa
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 62517P3
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger National Park Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgMulti-day Tours - GautengMulti-day Tours - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Aha Lesedi Cultural VillageConstitution HillJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamJohannesburg ZooWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenPilanesberg National ParkOrigins CentreHartbeespoort Dam Satyagraha HouseJames Hall Museum of TransportNewtownCarlton CentreWorkers' MuseumNelson Mandela BridgeOld Fort Prison ComplexRhino and Lion Nature ReserveMontecasino Bird GardensSAB World of BeerMuseum AfricaHillbrow Tower