2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Pilanesberg National Park is one of the best places in South Africa to spot the Big Five—lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo—and an overnight safari will maximize your chances of checking off all five. On this tour, experience Pilanesberg at sunrise and sunset, explore the reserve on three thrilling game drives, spend a night in a luxury safari lodge, and enjoy free time to shop at the Sun City resort.
- Three guided game drives: increased wildlife spotting opportunities
- Luxurious accommodation and meals at a 4-star safari lodge
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Saved to wishlist!
Safari Drives in Open 4x4 safari Vehicles
National Park fees
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Transport to and from Johannesburg in air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note that pickup time will depend on your pickup location
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||05:30 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoAfrika Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day 4 Star Pilanesberg Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day 4 Star Pilanesberg Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day 4 Star Pilanesberg Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day 4 Star Pilanesberg Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day 4 Star Pilanesberg Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgMulti-day Tours - GautengMulti-day Tours - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Liliesleaf Tours & TicketsRhino and Lion Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsSAB World of Beer Tours & TicketsAha Lesedi Cultural Village Tours & TicketsMontecasino Bird Gardens Tours & TicketsWalter Sisulu National Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsOrigins Centre Tours & TicketsNelson Mandela Bridge Tours & TicketsHartbeespoort Dam Tours & TicketsMuseum Africa Tours & TicketsHillbrow Tower Tours & TicketsJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam Tours & TicketsSatyagraha House Tours & TicketsPilanesberg National Park Tours & TicketsGold Reef City Tours & TicketsCarlton Centre Tours & TicketsNewtown Tours & TicketsOld Fort Prison Complex Tours & TicketsMandela House Tours & TicketsWorkers' Museum Tours & Tickets