2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the rich flavors and exotic spices of Indian cuisine with a traditional meal at a local home in Jodhpur. Create an array of tasty Indian dishes during a 2-hour experience, learn more about Indian life and culture from your hosts, then sit down to enjoy a delicious home-cooked lunch or dinner.
- Taste a variety of delicious Indian dishes from traditional family recipes
- Learn to make Indian specialties such as Rajasthani biryani, cashew nut halva, and roti and puri breads
- Sit down with your host family to enjoy a home cooked lunch or dinner
- Vegetarian options available
Saved to wishlist!
Private meal with your host Jitendra and Lata
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Jodhpur , Jodhpur, Rajasthan, IndiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Traditional Indian Meal at a Local Home in Jodhpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Traditional Indian Meal at a Local Home in Jodhpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Traditional Indian Meal at a Local Home in Jodhpur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Traditional Indian Meal at a Local Home in Jodhpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Traditional Indian Meal at a Local Home in Jodhpur
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJodhpurBus Tours - RajasthanWalking Tours - RajasthanBus Tours - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarBus Tours - UdaipurWalking Tours - UdaipurCategory