1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore one of the world’s most renowned ancient sites—and be back in Jerusalem by dinnertime—on this full-day tour to Petra. Travel comfortably by air-conditioned vehicle, and receive assistance at the border crossing into Jordan. Guided tours include admission tickets to Petra, bottled water, and a scenic stop in the iconic desert landscapes of Wadi Rum.
- A full-day tour to Petra from Jerusalem
- Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off points, plus air-conditioned transportation
- Cover the site’s most standout attractions, from the Treasury to the rock-cut temple
- Get hands-on help crossing the border into Jordan and back into Israel
Saved to wishlist!
Border crossing assistance
All tranfers in air-conditioned vehicles
Border crossing fee (65 USD per person) and visa fee (60 USD per person)
Departure & Return
ונילה עיצוב בפרחים - Vanilla Floral Designs , King David St 7, Jerusalem, IsraelThis activity will end right where it started.
King David St 7
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Passport valid for minimum 6 months is required on the day of travel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Dressing in layers is recommended as the weather can be temperamental ( rain, cold and warm)." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day tour to Petra from Jerusalem
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingJerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanOvernight Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)Armenian QuarterWestern Wall TunnelsYad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)Dead SeaGarden of GethsemaneMahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)Underground JerusalemHezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)City of David National ParkWay of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)CardoChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)Dominus Flevit ChurchJerichoOld City of JerusalemKidron ValleyMount of Olives CemeteryJerusalem Jewish Quarter