- Full-day private tour to the Giza Pyramids and Old Cairo from Hurghada including round-trip flights
- Behold one of the Seven Wonders of the World at the Giza Pyramids
- Marvel at the colossal Sphinx statue and explore the Egyptian Museum
- Discover Old Cairo and spend free time shopping at the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Lunch, round-trip flights, and hotel transfers are included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As soon as your plane touches down, you’ll be transferred to Giza to begin your private sightseeing tour. Marvel at the only remaining wonders of the ancient world, the Giza Pyramids, as your guide takes you to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
See, too, the mighty Sphinx, with its lion’s body and human head, before delving into the glittering treasures contained by the Egyptian Museum. Behold the golden death mask of King Tutankhamen and gaze upon ancient mummies in the Royal Mummy Room.
After enjoying lunch, you’ll proceed to Old Cairo—an ancient labyrinth home to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue—to delve into the area’s Christian and Jewish heritage.
The final stop of your tour is at Khan El Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest markets in the Middle East. Browse for unique souvenirs and absorb a vibrant atmosphere before returning to Cairo Airport to begin your journey back to Hurghada.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reflections Travel
Learn more about cancellations.