Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a 1.5-hour walking tour of Beaufort's National Historic Landmark District to learn about the second oldest city in South Carolina. Located on Port Royal in the South Carolina Sea Islands, Beaufort features impressive colonial and antebellum buildings, scenic landscapes, and fascinating history. Your guide is dressed in period costume, and shares commentary and 19th-century photos that bring the past to life.
- Route covers either the east (Old Point) or west (Bluff area) side
- See colonial and antebellum architecture on both routes
- Learn about the history of Beaufort and the South Carolina Sea Islands
- Hear informative commentary from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
928 1/2 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Beaufort
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Beaufort City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beaufort City Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beaufort City Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Beaufort City Walking Tour
90 to 120 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingHilton Head IslandCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaCategory