3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the hassle of renting a car and explore the islands near Beaufort from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach during this sightseeing tour. See the Gullah plantation house, cemetery, and church ruins, and visit the praise house, which still hosts meetings for families on the island. Learn about Gullah heritage with commentary from your guide and experience island life in the South Carolina Lowcountry.
- Explore the islands near Beaufort, South Carolina, with a guide
- See the Gullah plantation house, cemetery, and church ruins
- Learn about Gullah history and culture with commentary from your guide
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned coach
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Departure & Return
928 1/2 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembarq
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Beaufort
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Spirit of Old Beaufort Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Spirit of Old Beaufort Heritage Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Spirit of Old Beaufort Heritage Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Spirit of Old Beaufort Heritage Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHilton Head IslandBus Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaHalf-day Tours - South CarolinaCategory