Explore our promoted experiences
- Hilton Head dolphin watching cruise
- Narrated cruise provides information and entertainment on board
- Chances to see dolphins, egrets, herons, and more in the wild
- Great way to relax and admire coastal views
Departure & Return
Departing from Harbour Town Yacht Basin, just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse. There is a $9.00 per vehicle entry fee to the Sea Pines Resort where Harbour Town is located.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund final decision on safe cruise conditions are determined by the vessels Captain at departure time of the cruise
- There is no charge for an infant 2-under, but a ticket is still needed to account for them
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vagabond Cruise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Get there early if it is hot, so you can get a seat below deck in the shade." See review