1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Over 24 Hollywood films have been shot in the historic town of Beaufort, South Carolina. Explore Beaufort without the hassle of navigating on a tour of the area’s highlights, from scenic film locations to historic homes. Your small group size ensures the full attention of your guide, who navigates for you and provides little–known stories about Beaufort’s past. Morning and afternoon departure times are available for your convenience.
- Discover the historic town of Beaufort
- See where many Hollywood films have been shot
- Choose from various departure times to suit your schedule
- A small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
928 1/2 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902, USA
The Beaufort Downtown Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Beaufort
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Beaufort City Minibus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beaufort City Minibus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beaufort City Minibus Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Beaufort City Minibus Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHilton Head IslandBus Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaCategory