11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in by an Air-conditioned vehicle
Cost of Safari jeep
Light Refreshments & Bottled water
Entrance tickets to the National park and elephant transit home
Lunch in an outside restaurant
All government taxes on date
Expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Hambantota and Tangalle hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive - Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive - Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive - Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home Visit?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive - Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive - Udawalawe Safari & Elephant Transit Home Visit
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesHambantotaNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaCategory