Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in views of the Grand Canyon's East Rim on a helicopter flight
- Tour Antelope Canyon with your American Indian guide
- Spend the afternoon floating along the Colorado River on a motorized raft
- Shop for Navajo crafts on your drive back to the Grand Canyon
- Lunch included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Grand Canyon Airport South Rim Highway 64 Grand Canyon, AZ 86023
What To Expect
At Page Municipal Airport, meet an American Indian tour guide who leads an expedition in a 4x4 vehicle to Antelope Canyon, a stunning slot canyon on Navajo land east of Page. Proceed through a tunnel to the starting point for a rafting trip.
Break for a picnic-style lunch (sandwich, chips, cookie, fruit, and bottled water) in a souvenir cooler bag before boarding a motorized raft to float along the Colorado River. Pass through the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area as the guide talks about the history and geology of the region.
Finally, board a van or coach for the drive back to the Grand Canyon. Pass through the Navajo Nation and stop at the popular Cameron Trading Post for southwest Native American jewelry, arts, and crafts on the way.
This Grand Canyon tour concludes back at Grand Canyon National Park Airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers must check-in for their flight 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Closed-toe shoes, sunscreen and a hat are strongly advised
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Please note: seat assignments on the aircraft are determined on the day of the tour and are based on the total weight and balance of the aircraft
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- All guests must be at least 4 years of age or older to partake in this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the plane. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and vehicles / planes will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Airlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms