- Walk through the old streets of the Red Light district
- Choose from two tour times to suit your schedule
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless experience
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Your tour will begin with our famous Red Light District. At its height there were 55 houses of prostitution on Post Office Street alone. The authenticity of this tour is the result of extensive research and firsthand information from our consultants including former FBI special agents, documentaries, newspaper clips, books, and interviews. We'll visit the sites of the brothels, casinos, and were the gangsters lived. Al Capone came to Galveston with an eye to take things over. He lasted a week and was escorted off the island never to return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Active military personnel free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.