1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Great Storm of 1900 left a deep mark on the city of Galveston and this small–group bus tour delves into its history. Learn how this great hurricane ravaged the island and how Galveston bounced back. You also tour the historic east end, seeing historic homes and the unique tree sculptures that dot the area.
- Learn about Texas’ hurricane history on a bus tour
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort around Galveston
- Get a free app to see all of the tree sculptures
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Free Parking on business side of Seawall between 12th and 19th streets.
Free souvenir photo.
Departure & Return
1522 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Next to Salt Grass Steak House at 15th & Seawall Blvd.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- No smoking or Pets allowed on Tour Bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Galveston Experience Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Hurricane and Tree Sculpture Bus Tour in Galveston?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic Hurricane and Tree Sculpture Bus Tour in Galveston?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historic Hurricane and Tree Sculpture Bus Tour in Galveston?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic Hurricane and Tree Sculpture Bus Tour in Galveston?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Historic Hurricane and Tree Sculpture Bus Tour in Galveston
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGalvestonBus Tours - TexasHistorical Tours - TexasBus Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonBus Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioCategory