Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you get to 24th and Sealy Avenue look for the pavilion in the parking lot. That's where the tour will begin.. Right across the street from the 23rd Street entrance of the Rosenberg library at 2310 Sealy Avenue Galveston TX 77550 you can park for free in the parking lot near the pavilion.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Active military personnel free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Galveston Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.