- Day trip to Cumbuco Beach from Fortaleza
- Buggy tour, ski-bunda, jet ski, banana boat and horse ride
- Wind and kite surfing
- Refreshing swim in the Parnamirim pond
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Try ski-bunda, a sport that involves sand surfing down the shifting dunes into a pond. Opt for a dune buggy ride, rent a banana boat or jet ski or sign up for a horseback riding excursion. With year-round sunshine and a constant breeze, the kite-surfing here is world-class if you're in search of adrenaline boosters.
If adventure isn't what you're after, simply kick back on the beach and relax, or stroll through the swaying coconut palms that line the shore. Before you depart, head to Parnamirim pond for a dip in its cool waters.
At the end of your day in paradise, board your transportation back to your Fortaleza hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Optional Dune Buggies Ride – Approx USD 40.00
- Optional Ski Bunda – Approx USD 3.00
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Swim Suit, Sandals, Towel, Hiking Boots or Tennis Shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms