- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- See more on a guided tour than you would on your own
- A small group means more attention from your tour guide
- Choose from a kayak, paddleboard, or canoe to suit your needs
Departure & Return
Lovers Key South entrance/Main entrance. second entrance on right if coming south (from fort Myers beach way) First entrance on left if going north (from Bonita beach way.) Big sign ‘Carl Johnson/Lovers Key state Park’ drive into park through ranger station then first parking lot, gift shop-9am.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovers Key Adventures Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.