Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, daytime Florida Everglades airboat tour
- Look for Florida gators and other wildlife up-close and from the water
- See panther, alligator, and other animal exhibits and shows at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Includes general admission to the park and all exhibits and attractions
- This private tour can only be booked in advance
Departure & Return
Directions: From the North: Take I-95 South or the Turnpike South to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot. Tickets for the airboat rides and animal exhibits can be purchased in the store. (Yellow building.) From the South: Take I-95 North or the Turnpike North to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot. Tickets for the airboat rides and animal exhibits can be purchased in the store. (Yellow building.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On this private Everglades airboat tour, cruise along the grassy water at speeds of up to 40 mph(64 kph) while gaining insight into the area’s subtropical ecosystem from your seasoned captain. Look for a variety of wildlife, like alligators, fish, turtles, and wading birds. This private tour has its advantages over the larger, public tour, including a smaller boat to get deeper into the Everglades and for a longer period of time.
After the airboat ride, check out the exhibits inside Sawgrass Recreation Park:
The Reptile Exhibit features dozens of species that are both native and exotic to Florida—from turtles, iguanas, and snakes to Cannibal, an alligator weighing a whopping 1,000 pounds (434 kg). Learn about how these animals live and survive in the wild from the park's handlers, and snap a memorable shot.
In the Glades Exhibit, check out African spur thigh tortoises, which range in size from 20 to over 100 pounds (9 to over 45 kg) each, as well as rare gopher tortoises (rescued from a construction site), iguanas, and colorful peacocks. Gain insight into the area and its conservation efforts in the video presentation, 'Our Everglades Story.'
And finally, in the Exotic Wildlife exhibit, enjoy up-close views of wild cats—bobcats, panthers, leopards, caracals, and more.
Please note: The pricing displayed is based on a per person basis; regardless of the number of people booking, you are buying out the whole boat for your private tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Operating hours for Sawgrass Recreation Park may be shorter during holidays
- Please provide your preferred tour time in the specific requirements field at check out
- Important Note: Pricing is based on a per person basis; regardless of number of people booking, you are buying out the whole boat for your private tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sawgrass Recreation Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized