- Day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- Easiest way to see the town in a single day
- Travel on a comfortable charter bus
- Onboard wi-fi makes for a convenient ride
- Explore the Key West at your leisure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from select hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The infant doesn't pay, if they don't occupy seat! If they go in your lap, then we don't need to charge for usage of seat.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do have storage space under the bus to carry a wheelchair
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The travelers should be arriving in Key West between 11:00 / 11:30 AM, depending on the traffic, and would be leaving Key West between 5:00 / 5:30 PM, depending on the time of arrival (we always allow 6 hours free in Key West).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY TRAVEL TO KEY WEST
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you take the tour from Fort Lauderdale,you will spend add ~2 hrs on both ways to actual trip as there are many pickups and drop offs between Miami and Fort Lauderdale." See review
- "If this is the only way you can get to Key West for a one day visit, then it's a good plan." See review
- "We had a shuttle (which was great) pick us up from our hotel in the morning to bring us to Miami to get on the shuttle bus." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews