5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
All entrance fees and expenses
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Endless Summer Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of a Thousand Hills - Durban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of a Thousand Hills - Durban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley of a Thousand Hills - Durban?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley of a Thousand Hills - Durban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Valley of a Thousand Hills - Durban
5 to 6 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDurbanShore Excursions - KwaZulu-NatalBus Tours - KwaZulu-NatalPorts of Call Tours - KwaZulu-NatalHalf-day Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCategory
Juma Mosque (Juma Masjid) Tours & TicketsIsandlwana Battlefield Tours & TicketsiSimangaliso Wetland Park Tours & TicketsKwa Muhle Museum Tours & TicketsUshaka Marine World Tours & TicketsHimeville Tours & TicketsValley of a Thousand Hills Tours & TicketsDurban Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsDurban Playhouse Company Tours & TicketsVictoria Street Market Tours & TicketsMoses Mabhida Stadium Tours & TicketsUmgeni River Bird Park Tours & TicketsRorke’s Drift Museum Tours & TicketsHowick Falls Tours & TicketsDurban Indian Quarter Tours & Tickets