- Take a day trip from Durban to the Sani Pass
- Cross the Lesotho border from South Africa
- Have lunch at the Highest Pub in Africa (own expense)
- Conquer the highest and most scenic pass in the country
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your accommodation in Central Durban (if out of the central Durban area please contact us to request details of surcharge).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a warm clothing as it can get cold at the summit.
- Bring an extra bottle of water, sunscreen, sunglasses, binoculars and cameras.
- Passports essential
- Check visa requirements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Major Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sani Pass Day Tour from Durban.