- Visit Suni Pass and Lesotho on a 4x4 excursion from Durban
- Enjoy stunning mountain scenery and visit a traditional Sotho village
- Interact with local Sotho people and learn about their culture
- Dine and drink in Africa's highest pub
- Explore two countries in one day
- An ideal day trip for both families and solo travelers
Departure & Return
Outside the Tropicana Hotel in South Beach Durban. Please contact the office before hand to confirm your pick up location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms