12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Surf and turf safari tour anyone? Experience Africa's great diversity of wildlife by boat and by truck during this full day round trip tour from Durban. Travel up South Africa's Wild Coast to St. Lucia to spot crocs and hippos then head inland to the Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve to search for Africa's Big 5 by off-road vehicle. Finish with a relaxing dinner overlooking Africa’s oldest park before returning home.
Saved to wishlist!
Collection and drop off from Durban in an Air-conditioned vehicle
Qualified Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- You are looking for a day safari in Hluhluwe Imfolozi.
- You are ok travelling a 2h30m distance to reserve.
- You want to experience and learn about the wildlife that roams the reserve.
- You want to experience a guided boat safari on the iSimangaliso Estuary.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & St Lucia Boat Safari Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & St Lucia Boat Safari Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & St Lucia Boat Safari Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & St Lucia Boat Safari Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were other smaller birds but one would assume they were harder for the whole boat to have located in the moment." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari & St Lucia Boat Safari Private Day Tour from Durban
12 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDurbanShore Excursions - KwaZulu-NatalBus Tours - KwaZulu-NatalNature and Wildlife - KwaZulu-NatalSafaris - KwaZulu-NatalPorts of Call Tours - KwaZulu-NatalFull-day Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCategory