12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover South Africa’s cultural heritage and spot the Big Five as you visit two popular attractions in one day—the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve and DumaZulu Cultural Village. In the morning, enjoy a thrilling safari at Hluhluwe Imfolozi and look out for the Big Five— Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, and Rhinoceros. After lunch (own expense) overlooking the park, learn about the culture and traditions of the Zulu tribe at the DumaZulu Cultural Village.
- Maximize your time by visiting two top attractions in one day
- Incredible wildlife sightings at Hluhluwe Imfolozi including the Big Five
- Enjoy handicraft demonstrations and traditional dancing at DumaZulu Cultural Village
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Durban
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Collection and drop off from Durban in an Air-conditioned vehicle
Qualified Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
4Hour open vehicle game drive
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick-up point at 1st Zulu Safaris Office at Tropicana Hotel,85 OR Tambo Parade we also do pick-up at the Durban Harbour Passenger Terminal and Richards Bay Harbour Passenger Terminal or any pick-up at a 5km radius from Tropicana Hotel.
Gooderson Tropicana Hotel , 85 Marine Parade, Durban 4056 South Africa Durban Harbour Passenger Terminal and Richards Bay Harbour Passenger Terminal
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Durban , Durban, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- DEPARTURE & RETURN LOCATION: Pickup & drop off service within a 5km radius of Durban.
- DEPARTURE TIME: 06:00 AM
- RETURN TIME: 08:30 PM
- WEAR: Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat, sunscreen, jacket.
- AGE: All ages welcome
- DATES: All year round
- TRAVELLER TYPE: Single or Per Person Sharing
- You are looking for a 4 hour open vehicle game drive in Hluhluwe Imfolozi.
- You are ok travelling a 2 to 3 hours distance to reserve.
- You want to experience and learn about the wildlife that roams the reserve.
- You want to experience a Zulu Cultural Village to see what Zulu life was like before the modern era.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari &DumaZulu Cultural Village Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari &DumaZulu Cultural Village Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari &DumaZulu Cultural Village Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari &DumaZulu Cultural Village Private Day Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari &DumaZulu Cultural Village Private Day Tour from Durban
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDurbanShore Excursions - KwaZulu-NatalBus Tours - KwaZulu-NatalNature and Wildlife - KwaZulu-NatalSafaris - KwaZulu-NatalPorts of Call Tours - KwaZulu-NatalHistorical Tours - KwaZulu-NatalFull-day Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCategory