6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This day safari takes you to KwaZulu-Natal, a coastal province known for its beauty and diverse array of wildlife. The tour has three stops: Natal Lion Park, where you can admire a resident pride of lions up close; the African Bird of Prey Sanctuary, where you can see indigenous South African raptors; and Tala Private Game Reserve, home to kudu, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, wildebeest, eland, and other big game animals.
- Day trip to KwaZulu-Natal province
- See a wide variety of big game and birds of prey
- Professional tour guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Collection and drop off from Durban in an Air-conditioned vehicle
Qualified Tour Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
85 O R Tambo Parade, South Beach, Durban, 4001, South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- You are looking for safari half-day tour.
- You want short travel time.
- You want to experience a lion and other wildlife up close.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Polish and German languages can be requested (on request)
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Safari Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Safari Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Safari Tour from Durban?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Safari Tour from Durban?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Safari Tour from Durban
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDurbanShore Excursions - KwaZulu-NatalBus Tours - KwaZulu-NatalNature and Wildlife - KwaZulu-NatalSafaris - KwaZulu-NatalPorts of Call Tours - KwaZulu-NatalHalf-day Tours - KwaZulu-NatalCategory