- Overview of Durban highlights and popular attractions in one tour
- Transportation from your hotel or a central Durban meeting spot, then between all the various Durban attractions
- Guide's commentary about the cultural and historical elements of Durban
- Perfect for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Outside our office which is on the corner of the Tropicana Hotel South Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)
- Please Note:During Holidays & Weekends KwaMuhle Museum is Close
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms