8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Snorkel Kisite-Mpunguti Marine National Park and Reserve on a full-day cruise by traditional dhow sailboat, stopping to explore two vibrant snorkel sites on the park’s coral reef. Sailing from the mainland to the marine park is a peaceful, eco-friendly way to experience the protected area, and the cruise includes a Swahili seafood lunch and drinks on Wasini Island.
- Visit two coral reef snorkeling sites in the marine reserve
- Watch for dolphins and turtles as you cruise from the mainland
- Visit Wasini Island for an afternoon of seafood, drinks, and relaxation
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at hotels in Diani or Mombasa
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from your hotel
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Fully owned and licenced boat and captain
National Park fees
Morning tea and snacks
Cold soft drinks and water on board throughout the tor
Professional marine guides and snorkelling/ diving instructors
All snorkelling equipment hire including: Snorkelling masks, prescription snorkelling masks,snorkels, fins,life jackets and buoyancy rings. All our equipment is imported from the Netherlands and regularly serviced and replaced.
Buffet style seafood lunch (vegetarian or chicken option available)
Coffee and/or Tea
Your own beach towel
Water friendly shoes
Hat and sunglasses
DIVING at extra cost. Pay on the day.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
|Monday:||05:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||05:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (fun dives available for non-certified divers). Dives incur additional charges.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pilli Pipa Dhow Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PILLI PIPA DHOW, the genuine product, snorkeling tour to Kisite Marine Park ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PILLI PIPA DHOW, the genuine product, snorkeling tour to Kisite Marine Park ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PILLI PIPA DHOW, the genuine product, snorkeling tour to Kisite Marine Park ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 58380P1
Compare Similar Experiences
PILLI PIPA DHOW, the genuine product, snorkeling tour to Kisite Marine Park
8 to 9 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dhow Cruises Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDiani BeachDhow Cruises - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaWater Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaDhow Cruises - MalindiBus Tours - MalindiWater Tours - MalindiFull-day Tours - MalindiDhow Cruises - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityWater Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityCategory