11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and Drop off in Mombasa & Diani
All Transportation in a Customized Safari Vehicle with a pop up roof for easy game viewing
1 Bottled Water Per Person
Tsavo Park Entrance Fee 30/20 USD Adults/Children PP
Lunch 5 - 20 USD - Kindly Discuss/Request guide for Options
Items and Services of personal nature
Tip and Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- Malindi International Airport, Malindi, Kenya
- Ukunda Airstrip, Diani Beach, Kenya
- Vipingo Airport, Kilifi, Kenya
- Mtito Andei Airport, Mombasa Road, Kenya
- Mombasa SGR Terminus, Miritini, Kenya
- Voi SGR Station, Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Expedition Happy Hour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip - Tsavo East National Park ( Man Eater Lions of Tsavo & Other Big Five)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip - Tsavo East National Park ( Man Eater Lions of Tsavo & Other Big Five)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip - Tsavo East National Park ( Man Eater Lions of Tsavo & Other Big Five)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip - Tsavo East National Park ( Man Eater Lions of Tsavo & Other Big Five)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 60186P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMalindiMombasaDiani BeachShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Malindi4WD Tours - MalindiSporting Events - MalindiNature and Wildlife - MalindiSafaris - MalindiExtreme - MalindiPorts of Call Tours - MalindiShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityCategory