2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
please send as your details
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kumekucha Africa Safaris Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Wildlife Experience and Masai Culture Mikumi Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Wildlife Experience and Masai Culture Mikumi Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Wildlife Experience and Masai Culture Mikumi Park?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Wildlife Experience and Masai Culture Mikumi Park?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Wildlife Experience and Masai Culture Mikumi Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityOvernight Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaOvernight Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCategory