6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Great for travelers en route to safaris in the north or south, as well as business travelers with a few hours’ leisure time, this half-day tour hits the highlights of Dar es Salaam. Once a humble fishing village, it’s now a bustling economic and cultural center. Visit the National Museum, Kivukoni Fish Market, the Village Museum, and more.
- Half-day guided tour of Dar es Salaam
- Great for shore excursions or layovers
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any Hotel in Town or Sub-town areas
- Dar Es Salaam Intl Airport, Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Port of Dar es salaam, Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Swahili Paradise Tours & Safaris Co.Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion - Dar Es Salaam City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion - Dar Es Salaam City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion - Dar Es Salaam City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion - Dar Es Salaam City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion - Dar Es Salaam City Tour
6 hours 31 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaCity Tours - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiCategory