16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water (unlimited)
Lunch and refreshments
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entry/Admission - Mikumi National Park
Items of personal nature (Alcohol drinks, cigarettes, phone calls)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Will arrange with the traveler once the reservation has been confirmed
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Bandari ya Dar es salaam (Dar es Salaam Port), Nelson Mandela Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TanzAmerica Safaris Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Trip to Mikumi National Park from Dar es Salaam?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Trip to Mikumi National Park from Dar es Salaam?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Trip to Mikumi National Park from Dar es Salaam?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Trip to Mikumi National Park from Dar es Salaam?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 127353P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Trip to Mikumi National Park from Dar es Salaam
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiCategory