14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Azam Marine Ferry Booking Office, Sokoine Dr, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tail Spotter Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mikumi National Park Day Trip from Dar es salaam (By road)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mikumi National Park Day Trip from Dar es salaam (By road)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mikumi National Park Day Trip from Dar es salaam (By road)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mikumi National Park Day Trip from Dar es salaam (By road)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiCategory