10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Two Guided Snorkeling stops
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Supplement Transfer for hotels outside city center to be charged upon agreement
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer Pickup from All Zanzibar Hotels, Please send us your Hotel name, Room Number & Contact number in order to send you the accurate pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nakupenda & Prison Island Tour Snorkeling Sea trip - Zanzibar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nakupenda & Prison Island Tour Snorkeling Sea trip - Zanzibar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nakupenda & Prison Island Tour Snorkeling Sea trip - Zanzibar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nakupenda & Prison Island Tour Snorkeling Sea trip - Zanzibar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySailing - Zanzibar CitySnorkeling - Zanzibar CitySwim with Dolphins - Zanzibar CityWhale Watching - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - MombasaSailing - MombasaSnorkeling - MombasaSwim with Dolphins - MombasaWhale Watching - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MoshiSailing - MoshiSnorkeling - MoshiSwim with Dolphins - MoshiWhale Watching - MoshiCategory