2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
National Park fees
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Anything not mentioned above
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Pangolin Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Short Safari from Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park - 2 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es Salaam4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityOvernight Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaOvernight Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - Mombasa4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiCategory