- Full-day Mikumi National Park safari from Dar Es Salaam
- One price for your group of up-to 4 people
- Two game drives
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Watch for giraffes, elephants, zebras, and buffalo against the backdrop of the mountains that surround the park—the 1247 square mile (3230 sq. km) park is contained by the Uluguru mountains, the Rubeho mountains, and the Lumango mountains.
Break for lunch at 1pm, then spend the afternoon on a second game drive: explore the varied terrain of the park, which includes a floodplain, the ‘little Serengeti,’ and hippo pools where the enormous creatures wallow in thick mud. Mikumi National Park is on the northern border of Africa’s largest game reserve, the Selous, part of a sprawling wilderness area that reaches almost to the the Indian Ocean. Visitors to Mikumi National Park occasionally spot rare, tree-climbing lions, and other resident animals includes eland, impala, kudu, black antelope, baboons, and wildebeests.
Conclude your game drive at 4pm, and return to the park entrance for the return trip to Dar Es Salaam or Morogoro. Finish the day with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Watu Safaris (T) Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff