6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
Public and private transport
All Fees and Taxes
Activities as indicated in itinerary.
Tip for driver/guide
Anything not mentioned on inclusive
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick all our tourists from their hotel around the city or ferry from Zanzibar.
- Ferry Ticket Office, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY African Pangolin Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Visit all attractive places?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Visit all attractive places?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Visit all attractive places?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Visit all attractive places?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dar es Salaam City Tour - Visit all attractive places
6 to 7 hours
6 hours 31 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours MarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityFood Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityTuk Tuk Tours - Zanzibar CityMarkets - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityHistorical Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MombasaFood Tours - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaTuk Tuk Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - MoshiFood Tours - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiTuk Tuk Tours - MoshiMarkets - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiHistorical Tours - MoshiCategory