8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Azam Marine Ferry Booking Office, Sokoine Dr, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tail Spotter Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dar Es Salaam City Tour.(private Guide And Transfer) 10 Hrs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dar Es Salaam City Tour.(private Guide And Transfer) 10 Hrs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dar Es Salaam City Tour.(private Guide And Transfer) 10 Hrs?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dar Es Salaam City Tour.(private Guide And Transfer) 10 Hrs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 224121P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityFood Tours - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityMarkets - Zanzibar CityWalking Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MombasaFood Tours - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaCity Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - MoshiFood Tours - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiMarkets - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCategory