Are you interested in?
92 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
338 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
135 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointDar es Salaam Serena Hotel, Ohio St, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick our guest at Nyerere International Airport, Zanzibar Ferry or any hotel in Town
- Zanzibar Ferry
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dove Adventure Tanzania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Everyday?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Everyday?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dar es Salaam City Tour - Everyday?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 149239P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityCity Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityClassic Car Tours - Zanzibar CityFull-day Tours - Zanzibar CityHalf-day Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaCity Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaClassic Car Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiClassic Car Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiCategory