5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Professional Armed Ranger
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all Travelers
- Julius Nyerere International Airport, Julius K. Nyerere Rd, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Kigoma Airport, Kigoma Tanzania
- Azam Marine Kilimanjaro Fast Ferries, Sokoine Dr, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Enroute Africa Tours & Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Gombe and Mahale National Park Chimpanzee Trekking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Gombe and Mahale National Park Chimpanzee Trekking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Gombe and Mahale National Park Chimpanzee Trekking?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es Salaam4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - Mombasa4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiCategory