3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SMILE WITH US TOURS IN AFRICA
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Selous g/r/ or Nyerere np, game drive, walking with Bushman and Boat tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Selous g/r/ or Nyerere np, game drive, walking with Bushman and Boat tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Selous g/r/ or Nyerere np, game drive, walking with Bushman and Boat tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Selous g/r/ or Nyerere np, game drive, walking with Bushman and Boat tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Selous g/r/ or Nyerere np, game drive, walking with Bushman and Boat tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursChristmasEasterExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityAudio Guides - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityChristmas - Zanzibar CityEaster - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaAudio Guides - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaChristmas - MombasaEaster - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiChristmas - MoshiEaster - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCategory