3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tail Spotter Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Safari at Mikumi National Park Southern Tanzania?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Safari at Mikumi National Park Southern Tanzania?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Safari at Mikumi National Park Southern Tanzania?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Safari at Mikumi National Park Southern Tanzania?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Safari at Mikumi National Park Southern Tanzania
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDar es SalaamShore Excursions - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - Mombasa4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaShore Excursions - Moshi4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCategory